LAURA ESPINOSA firstname.lastname@example.org, 760-508-6021
Motivated customer service specialist with over 21 year's experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Creative problem solver
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong client relations
- Local/state health laws knowledge
- Multi-line phone talent.
- n-the-job training experience.
- Positive customer experiences.
- Dedicated Representative.
- Basic computer skills
Kimco Staffing, 3990 Concours St., #125 Ontario, Ca. 4/1995-5/2016, Customer Service
- Answered an average of 60. calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing a solution.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing office.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in growth of customer base.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and general office tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on any changes.
- Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotas.
- Prepare or maintain employment records, related to hiring, and terminations.
- Conducted new employee orientations.
- Utilized erecruit management system software.
- Making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Heavy data entry.
Colton High - 777 W. Valley Blvd., Colton Ca 92324
Accomplishments and Interest
• Completed Advanced Customer Service, Workers Compensation, Sexual harassment training.
• Involved with the homeless ministry, through the Rock Church in Redlands, Ca. .
• I serve as needed for the Bereavement team, at San Salvador Church, in Colton, Ca.
• I volunteer at the San Bernardino Missions, delivery food boxes, and work in the thrift store.
• Course work in Family Dynamics, and Human Development.